Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be the point of contact between the Marketing and Sales Companies and the Project Team, being responsible for:
• a close collaboration and interaction with the Project Team and the local Marketing & Sales Companies
• acceptance and implementation of T-Quote in the Marketing & Sales Companies
• follow-up and coordination of the Marketing & Sales Companies during the roll-out process
• an efficient roll-out process
• You have strong communication & presentation skills
• You are an excellent team player with a strong drive that is self-motivated
• You are structured and have an enthusiastic approach towards problem solving and following up
• Your English is fluent (verbally & written), any other language is an asset
• You are open to extensive travel across Europe
• Experience in executing projects is an asset
• Being a key user of any kind of applications from Toyota Material Handling is an asset
Duration: employment contract of 18 months
Location: The position is located in Toyota Material Handling Europe’s Marketing and Sales Office in Willebroek, Belgium (the candidate is not required to be based in Belgium).
We offer a dynamic and challenging, multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on-the-job development and training, combined with a competitive remuneration package.
For more details on the job, please contact Gitte Brink, Project Manager: Gitte.Brink@dk.toyota-industries.eu
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and application letter in English no later than April 25, 2019.