You will work in the Marketing and Sales planning team, responsible for the execution and roll out of the Pricing Excellence project within Europe.
- Managing the pricing tools that were developed in the Pricing Excellence project (pricing model, pricing cockpit and customer dojo), ensure tools are implemented and applied on a daily basis
- Manage the Pricing Excellence team (3 persons)
- Follow up of the business and margin improvement progress
- Create a community from customer dojo managers and analysts and encourage/spread best practices
- lnfluence local management to strengthen the process developments
- Work alongside with the local finance and commercial representatives
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Working experience in TMHE business market environment
Project management experience and thorough understanding finance and accounting A P&L and impact oriented perspective with a senior level presence
People management as well as strong Excel and analytics skills English (proficient), any additional languages would be a plus
Have an "ownership mindset", positive can-do attitude and ability to push and work hard when needed Be flexible when planning and scheduling, ability to talk to people across all leveIs of the organization
Local based contract or in the TMHE Sales & Marketing office in Belgium (currently in Brussels} but with extensive travel in Europe (50% +}.
Please send your CV and application letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 12 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Steven Van Poecke, Senior Market Planning Manager, email@example.com